There are many benefits to joining The Cairn Terrier Club of America. These include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving our quarterly newsletter, The Highlander, filled with upcoming events, health information, training tips, conformation and performance articles, new litters and puppies, personal stories, and photos of Cairns.
- Receiving our annual yearbook packed with pedigree and member information.
- Becoming eligible for CTCA awards presented at the annual membership banquet.
- Receiving periodic Club emails and mailings throughout the year and access to the members-only section of the website.
- Voting for officers and judges.
- Joining the Breeders’ Referral list (when qualified)
- Organizing and participating in Performance and Conformation events.
- A gratis copy of the CTCA Illustrated Guide to the Cairn Terrier which is essential to interpreting the breed standard